UV Measurement Equipment & Label
The UV-Integrator is a high quality UV measuring instrument. It is used to measure UV
energy of different light-sources, especially on printing machines and UV solidify
It is ideal to ensure quality control of printing and drying processes.
It is measuring an integral in the spectral range from 250-410 nm, with a peak at the
area of 365 nm.
By addition of the incidence of the light quantities during the exposure cycle, relative
values are calculated.
Because of uneven radiation distribution of the UV light source, different type of construction of the measuring devices by different manufacturers, different readings may appear under the same measurement conditions.
Main Technical Parameters
1. Spectral range: UV 250-410 nm
2. Measuring range: 0 to 5,000 mW/cm2
3. Display range: 0 to 999,999 mJ/cm2
4. Power source: Long life 3.6v Lithium Battery
5. Power consumption: 100μA
6. Battery service life: 10,000 hrs
7. Temperature range: 32-113°F ( 0-45 )
NOTE: While on the conveyer belt, the UV-Integrator 150 can withstand max.110 celcius for up to 10 seconds
8. Dimensions: 3.5 (90mm)Φ, 0.512mm height